Submit Project Response
Choose the available project from the drop down below. You must choose a specific solicitation. Do not upload to the Solicitation Response Upload folder without choosing a project.
Refresh this page and select the pertinent Solicitation to see whether your file has been received. If it is listed below it has been received and will be sealed until the official open date.
- Name your file with the Title of the Solicitation/Business Name.
- Click on the Destination Directory box and select Bids
- Click on the Destination Directory box again to choose the job you are bidding on.
- Click the “+Add Files” button to select the correctly named file from your computer.
- Click the “Submit Bid” button to upload selected file(s).
*The size limit is 128mb per file. You may submit multiple files as long as they are named part 1, part, 2 etc.
Office Phone: 239-319-2821
Cell Phone: 239-565-6346
(Please allow us adequate time to respond to your request for assistance.)
- Responses must be submitted in unzipped Adobe PDF format via electronic upload on the following page: http://estero-fl.gov/bids/
- The size limit is 128MB per file; but multiple files may be submitted named as Part 1, Part 2, etc.
- Vendors are responsible for verifying that their submission has been successfully submitted (follow the directions on the web site); the Village will not notify vendors of receipt. It is the vendor’s responsibility to ensure that their response is uploaded to the correct project folder.
- The Villag