Grand Opening of 1904 Estero Creek Schoolhouse

//Grand Opening of 1904 Estero Creek Schoolhouse

Estero Historical Society The Estero Historical Society is holding a grand opening of the historic 1904 Estero Creek Schoolhouse at 11 a.m., Saturday, March 5 at the Estero Community Park, 9200 Corkscrew Palms Blvd.

The school was originally built as a one-room school, which expanded to two rooms in 1911.  The school closed when the new, four-room Broadway Estero School was opened.

Tours of the schoolhouse and cottage will begin immediately following the ceremony.

All residents are invited to attend this special event.