This page is for the uploading and management of files that have been OCR/ADA remediated.
- Name your file the way you want it to appear.
- Click on the gray box and choose library, then click it again and choose the appropriate sub-directory.
- Click the “+Add Files” button to choose the correctly named file from your computer.
- Click the “File Up” button to upload selected file(s).
- City Docs – Miscellaneous City Related Documents
- Community Development Applications – Contains Building Permit Applications, DO and DR Applications, and Zoning Applications
- Sheriffs Office Reports
- Agendas – all agendas (council meeting, workshops and advisory boards)
- Minutes – all minutes (council meeting, workshops and advisory boards)
- Ordinances – contains only the spreadsheet that provides the names of each ordinance
- Ordinances Storage – city ordinance files
- PZB Resolutions – resolutions passed by the Planning and Zoning Board
- Resolutions – contains only the spreadsheet that provides the names of each resolution
- Resolutions Storage – city resolution files
- Audio – storage for audio files of meetings
- Video – storage for video files of any type
- Financials – city financial and budget documents
- 2015-06-10 Village Council Meeting Agenda
- 2015-06-10 Village Design Review Board Meeting Agenda
- 2015-06-10 Village Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Agenda
- 2015-12-15 Village Code Enforcement Hearing Agenda
- 2015-06-10 Village Council Meeting Minutes
- 2015-06-10 Village Design Review Board Meeting Minutes
- 2015-06-10 Village Planning & Zoning Board Meeting Minutes
Ordinances (the summary of the ordinance is provided in a separate spreadsheet)
Resolutions (the summary of the ordinance is provided in a separate spreadsheet)
Upload Ordinances to the Ordinances-Storage folder and Resolutions to the Resolutions-Storage folder. Retrieve the url by using the File Manager and right-clicking to save the link url.
Use the Table and right click on the top filename to insert new rows. Enter the file url in the first column and the full title of the document in the second row. Please follow naming conventions to ensure the documents are listed in the proper order.
Editing Document Names
Resolutions and Ordinances
double-click title to edit