Batos updated the residents on the many accomplishments of the new Village Council, describing the budget process, the Village staff and the proposed Village Center, as well as the Raptor Bay issue. He also described how the Lee County mayors are working together to try to come up with a resolution for the water releases from Lake Okeechobee. They will be meeting with Senator Nelson on this issue over the weekend.
- Village Council, staff and land use board members among those recently touring historic Boomer Home in Estero
- Council to review Estero Parkway improvement project and Capital Improvement Plan on May 31
- Design Review Board meeting May 24, 2017
- Council conducts public hearings for Estero Crossing on May 24, 2017
- Six junior golf tournaments to be played on Estero courses this summer