This report compares 130 Florida cities based on 16 metrics ranging from the number of job openings per unemployed individual to the percentage of employers providing benefits and the length of the average work day.
Here are the highlights:
Estero’s Job Market (1=Best; 65=Avg.)
- 14th – Time Spent Working & Commuting
- 22nd – Percentage of employees with private health insurance
- 40th – Unemployment Rate for High School Graduates
- 37th – Unemployment Rate for People with a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- 24th – Housing Affordability
- 15th – Social Life
Here is a link to the full study: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-cities-in-florida-for-jobs/21610/.