The Village of Estero has compiled the most recent daily updates from the State of Florida, Lee County and the Village of Estero. This compilation provides updates from the governmental perspective. The information provided below was developed by our partner agencies for public consumption.
Village of Estero Update
Village Hall has closed the public lobbies as of 5:00 p.m., Monday, March 23.
- We will still be accepting online applications, records requests, requests for action related to roads and landscaping, and general inquiries.
- Our phone lines will remain open and we will have available a dropbox for paper building applications.
- Village Council is expected to hold a virtual meeting on Wednesday, April 22nd. The guidelines for public participation are provided, below.
- View the meeting online, but do not participate: https://estero-fl.gov/council/watch-meetings-online/
- View the meeting online as indicated above and provide public comment during the meeting by utilizing the eComment Card feature on the Village website: https://estero-fl.gov/ecomment-cards/. Please fill out all required information. Comments received during the agenda item being discussed will be read into the record.
- The Council Chambers will be available for public comment, limited to a maximum of 10 people in the room at a time, including Staff, in accordance to social distancing orders. Participants are recommended to wear their own-supplied mask. Social distancing requirements will be strictly enforced.