9401 Corkscrew Palms Circle
Estero, Fl 33928
Lisa Griggs Roberson was hired as the Village of Estero Finance Director on July 1, 2015, after having served as the Interim Finance Director since March 17, 2015.
A Certified Public Accountant in Florida since 1997, Roberson has worked with local governments in Florida since 2000, both as an independent auditor and internal staff.
She received the Key to the City of Bonita Springs for serving eleven years as the City’s first Finance Director.
Roberson also is the recipient of the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting Award and the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award.
Roberson received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida and completed post graduate studies required to practice in Florida as a Certified Public Accountant.
She and her son, David, reside in Estero.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Board Member of Secretary of Southwest Florida Chapter of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accounts 2001-2003
- Alumni Class of 2002 Leadership Lee County
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Government Finance Officers Association
- Member of the Southwest Florida Government Officers Association
- Member of Oak River Church
Finance is a service department responsible for maintaining the integrity of the financial functions within the City. Functions include accounting, financial reporting, cash management, accounts payable and payroll service to all the City departments. The department is custodian of all City funds. Responsibilities include budget preparation and administration on a day-to-day basis and the preparation of periodic and annual financial statements.