The Village of Estero has compiled the most recent daily updates from the State of Florida, Lee County and the Village of Estero. This compilation provides updates from the governmental perspective. The information provided below was developed by our partner agencies for public consumption.
Village of Estero Update
Village Hall has closed the public lobbies as of 5:00 p.m., Monday, March 23.
Lee County Update
- Symptoms of COVID-19 range widely and can appear 2-14 days after exposure. Know what to look for and when to seek medical attention, by following these CDC guidelines. https://fal.cn/387my
- Planning to visit The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel? Check out the current beach conditions and plan your visit accordingly. Remember to follow all CDC guidelines while enjoying your time on the sand. https://fal.cn/387jH
- Have questions about Vote-by-Mail? Lee County Supervisor of Elections breaks down the process and security of receiving your ballot by mail.
- Mandatory irrigation restrictions remain in effect for Lee County. Learn more about these restrictions and find out which day you can irrigate by visiting the South Florida Water Management District. https://fal.cn/387c7
- After a seven-week closure, Lee County residents were ready for the reopening of the Topaz Court Household Chemical Waste Center. Thank you to Lee County Residents for disposing of your potentially hazardous materials in a safe manner.
Lee County Schools
- Attention Class of 2020!
Virtual graduation is coming in June and a traditional, in-person, ceremony in July as long as CDC guidelines permit.
The just approved details are available at https://www.leeschools.net/cms/One.aspx…
- Each year millions of Americans face the reality of living with a mental illness. May is Mental Health Awareness Month, a national movement to raise awareness about mental health. Visit our page for resources, parent groups, community groups and more to help you and your child. https://www.leeschools.net/cms/One.aspx… #EachMindMatters #LoveLeeSchools