~156,288 positive cases in Florida residents and 2,709 positive cases in non-Florida residents~
TALLAHASSEE — The Florida Department of Health (DOH), in order to provide more comprehensive data, releases a report on COVID-19 cases in Florida once per day. The DOH COVID-19 dashboard is also providing updates once per day. The state also provides a report detailing surveillance data for every Florida county, which is available here.
In order to make the daily COVID-19 report easier to download and more accessible, the daily report will now separate case line data in a separate PDF. Both reports will continue to be updated daily. The case line data report is available here.
Test results for more than 45,300 individuals were reported to DOH as of midnight, on Tuesday, June 30. Today, as reported at 11 a.m., there are:
- 6,563 new positive COVID-19 cases (6,507 Florida residents and 56 non-Florida residents)
- 45 Florida resident deaths related to COVID-19
On June 30, 15.04 percent of new cases** tested positive.
There are a total of 158,997 Florida cases*** with 3,550 deaths related to COVID-19.
Since June 30, the deaths of forty-five Florida residents who tested positive for COVID-19 have been reported in Bay, Broward, Collier, Dade, Duval, Hillsborough, Lee, Okaloosa, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, St. Lucie, Suwannee, Volusia and Washington counties.
Florida long-term care facility data:
- The list of long-term care facilities with active COVID-19 cases is available here.
- The list of long-term care facilities with deaths is available here, which is updated weekly.
- To date, 1,867 individuals that were staff or residents of a long-term care facility have died.
The antibody COVID-19 test results report will be provided once a week and contains county, race and lab information on antibody COVID-19 tests conducted in Florida. The report for antibody tests conducted by private health care providers is available here and the report for antibody tests conducted at state-supported COVID-19 testing sites is available here.