The COVID-19 test site at the CenturyLink Stadium is to test for the COVID-19 virus; it is not a testing site for antibodies. This site is for those that believe that they currently have COVID-19. Here is what you need to know before going to the testing site:
- You will wait in a long line; it is an approximate two-hour processing time from the front gate to the final test tent.
- You must bring a valid photo ID for everyone being tested.
- Only people 18 years and older can be tested.
- Bring a face covering/mask, you must cover your mouth for the nasal swab.
- Stay in your vehicles at all times.
- Keep your windows closed until given direction to open for the nasal swab.
- Your vehicle must have working windows that can be lowered for testing, doors must stay closed at all times.
- Make sure your vehicle has enough fuel to last the entire time, plan accordingly.
- Bring your own water, snacks, and any medication that you will need. Especially if you have any medical condition that requires you to eat.
- Testing site opens at 9 a.m. sharp, please do not line up cars outside the gate.
- Be patient, be kind, the people who choose to be tested are people who believe they might have the COVID virus, so keeping the workers safe is important.
The testing site will remain open, seven days a week from 9 a.m. with gates closing at 3 p.m., until further notice.
The CenturyLink Stadium is located at 14100 Six Mile Cypress Parkway, in Fort Myers.