The Florida Department of Health in Lee County, together with Lee County and direct healthcare company Nomi Health, announced updates to two COVID-19 testing sites to better accommodate the surge in demand for testing. Appointments are now required to enter the testing site. Appointments can be made by visiting: https://mdc.nomihealth.com/signup/fl.
- Starting Thursday, Dec. 30, 2021, the Century Link Sports Complex site will be appointment only
- Site hours: Monday-Saturday 7am-7pm
- New Year’s Eve hours: 7am-7pm
- New Year’s Day hours: 9am-5pm
- Starting Monday, Jan. 3, 2022, the Florida Department of Health in Lee County Michigan Avenue site will be appointment only
- Site hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- December 30th: closed
- New Year’s Eve hours: closed
- New Year’s Day hours: closed
“We are grateful for our partnership with Nomi Health to supplement our staffing to serve the community’s testing needs,” said Angela Smith, Health Officer for the Florida Department of Health in Lee County.
“Nomi Health is honored to continue to serve the public during this critical time. Testing is key to keeping our communities safe, and we thank our staff on the front lines for their tireless efforts in ensuring there is access to testing amid the surge,” said Ron Goncalves, general manager of Florida, Nomi Health.