Di I Need A PermitWhen thinking about making renovations to your home, country club or commercial property, you will want to check out this new pamphlet which explains the types of things which require a permit.

Produced by the Village of Estero’s Community Development Department, the pamphlet lists examples of common items which require a Building or Zoning permit.

Building permits are required from the Village to construct, alter, repair, move or demolish a building or structure and for a change of building occupancy.  Other permits are required for site work and alteration of land.

For further information, contact the Permit Office at 239-221-5036, email at permitting@estero-fl.gov or visit the office at 9401 Corkscrew Palms Circle.