TALLAHASSEE – Beginning next week, this press release will be issued once per week on Fridays. The COVID-19 daily reports will continue to be updated daily and the Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Dashboard will also continue to be updated daily. Please find all daily reports here.
Today, data reported to the Agency for Health Care Administration shows that the number of COVID-19 positive patients that are currently hospitalized is down more than 70 percent since July. As posted on the Agency for Health Care Administration’s hospitalization dashboard at 2 p.m., there are 3,025 current hospitalizations with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19.
Positive test results:
- Yesterday’s statewide positivity rate for new cases is 8.34 percent.
Florida long-term care facility data:
- The list of long-term care facilities with active COVID-19 cases is available here.
- The list of long-term care facilities with deaths is available here, which is updated weekly.
- To date, 6,915 individuals that were staff or residents of a long-term care facility have died.
- Yesterday, test results for more than 56,600 individuals were reported to DOH.
- As of November 10, 852,174 individuals have tested positive for COVID-19 in Florida.