Today, data reported to the Agency for Health Care Administration shows that the number of COVID-19 positive patients that are currently hospitalized is down more than 70 percent since July. As posted on the Agency for Health Care Administration’s hospitalization dashboard at 12 p.m., there are 2,783 current hospitalizations with a primary diagnosis of COVID-19.
Positive test results:
- Yesterday’s statewide positivity rate for new cases is 6.23 percent.
Florida long-term care facility data:
- The list of long-term care facilities with active COVID-19 cases is available here.
- The list of long-term care facilities with deaths is available here, which is updated weekly.
- To date, 6,873 individuals that were staff or residents of a long-term care facility have died.
- Yesterday, test results for more than 116,900 individuals were reported to DOH.
- As of November 8, 893,897 individuals have tested positive for COVID-19 in Florida.