Daily Stats (Updated 3/29/2020 at 1:30 pm)
As of today, Lee Health has:
- 23 COVID-19 patients isolated in our hospitals (New Cases)
- Submitted 2,478 specimens for testing
- 136 employees quarantined; 4 employees exposed at work and positive with COVID-19
- Click here for table showing specimens sent to the lab, positive cases currently in our hospitals, presumptive positive cases and telemedicine visits.
- Lee County Confirmed Cases: 152 (6 deaths, 41 hospitalizations) (Total Cases)
- Estero Confirmed Cases: 6 (unknown death and hospitalization numbers)
A Heartfelt Message from a Lee Health Nurse
Maggie Batts, RN at HealthPark Medical Center shared a profound message on social media filled with gratitude for all the encouragement from our community, families and friends. Click here to read her inspirational message.
Lee Health Leaders Meeting with County Commissioners on Monday
Lee Health leaders will be meeting with the Lee County Board of County Commissioners again tomorrow morning to update them on our predictive analysis model of the spread of coronavirus and ask them to take action to flatten the curve with more restrictive measures for social distancing.
Lee Physician Group Extends Suspension of Routine Visits and Well-Checks
To advocate continued social distancing, Lee Physician Group is extending the suspension of all routine visits and well-checks until April 19. This decision was made to prevent further spread of the disease.
New Beds at Gulf Coast Medical Center
We are happy to announce that all of the appropriate agencies finished their inspections and approval process for us to open 216 new beds at Gulf Coast Medical Center. At this time, our leaders are finalizing plans on how to best utilize these beds and we will share