The Village of Estero has compiled the most recent daily updates from the State of Florida, Lee County and the Village of Estero. This compilation provides updates from the governmental perspective. The information provided below was developed by our partner agencies for public consumption.
Village of Estero Update
Village Hall has closed the public lobbies as of 5:00 p.m., Monday, March 23.
- We will still be accepting online applications, records requests, requests for action related to roads and landscaping, and general inquiries.
- Our phone lines will remain open and we will have available a dropbox for paper building applications.
- Health Data: https://fdoh.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/8d0de33f260d444c852a615dc7837c86Global
- Confirmed Cases: 1,935,646 (120,914 deaths)
- U.S. Confirmed Cases: 582,634 (23,649 deaths)
- Florida Confirmed Cases: 21,019 (499 deaths, 2,841 hospitalizations) (see attached graph)
- Lee County Confirmed Cases: 642 (18 deaths, 125 hospitalizations)
- Estero Confirmed Cases: 22 (unknown death and hospitalization numbers)
- Practice “social distancing” by remaining at least 6 feet from others
- Limit gatherings to 10 people or less
- Tools like Zoom and Skype are great ways to stay connected virtually!
- Lee County
- All Lee County-owned beaches, parks and Conservation 20/20 preserves are now closed.
- Lee County School District
- Online instruction continues for the third week.
- State of Florida
- Governor DeSantis sig