Daily Stats (Updated 4/6/2020 at 8:00 pm)
As of today, Lee Health has:
- 45 COVID-19 patients isolated in our hospitals
- Submitted 4,661 specimens for testing
- Discharged 37 patients
- 174 employees quarantined; 14 employees exposed at work and positive with COVID-19
- Click herefor graphs showing a running total of specimens sent to the lab and and positive cases hospitalized.
Protect Yourself and Others by Wearing a Cloth Face Mask
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced recommendations that everyone wear a homemade cloth face mask when in public spaces. That safety measure combined with keeping 6 feet of physical distance and frequently washing your hands can help stop the spread of COVID-19. For instructions on how to make and safely sterilize cloth masks, click here. Lee Health also is accepting donations of homemade cloth face masks. If you are interested in donating masks, please drop them off at the Lee Health Foundation office, 9800 S. HealthPark Dr., Suite 406. Please call ahead to 343-6950, so someone can meet you.
Lee Physician Group Pediatric Clinics Consolidating and Relocating
Starting today, the following changes will be in place for these Lee Physician Group pediatric clinics:
- The Pediatric Surgery, Ear, Nose and Throat and Urology practices located on Summerlin Road will relocate to the following offices:
- Pediatric Surgery is relocating to Pediatric Neurology/Behavioral Health at Women & Children’s Medical Plaza, Suite 108
- Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat is relocating to Pediatric Ophthalmology, Medical Plaza One, Suite 110
- Pediatric Urology is relocating to Women & Children’s Medical Plaza, Suite 108
- General Pediatrics Bonita-Coconut Point and General Pediatrics in Cape Coral will close and relocate to Lee Health’s Page Field and Lehigh Acres offices.
Mobile Food Pantry Distributions and “Grab and Go” Meal Pick-Up Locations
Lee County has added additional mobile food pantry and