Lee County Update
- COVID-19 continues to leave lasting effects on our community. If you are in need of assistance, or know someone who is, look to the Department of Human & Veteran Services for the many resources available to Lee County residents. https://fal.cn/38zhM
- While the community continues to move forward and reopen additional businesses and services, there are still precautions that we must follow. Be a hero and practice social distancing to #stopthespread.
- Need a summer reading suggestion? Lee County, FL Library has many recommendations in every genre on what to read or listen to next! See the top picks and reserve them online: https://fal.cn/38y91. Serving Lee County Florida with 14 libraries, library services, a bookmobile, talking book program and books by mail program.
Lee County Schools
- BEAT THE RUSH! The Lee County Department of Health is offering free school immunizations. Call today at 239-461-6100 to make an appointment.
- We are stronger together! The School District of Lee County and Lee Health just completed a successful 3-day blood drive event for staff and their families. We estimate that our donations will save over 175 lives!