Lee County Update
- Applications for LeeCares assistance programs now must be completed online at https://leeflcares.com/. For residents who have questions about the application process, please call (239) 533-CARE.
- The Lee Board of County Commissioners on Tuesday approved Phase 2 for the Individuals & Families Assistance program, establishing a sliding scale for income limits to assist families based on size of the families. Applications for individual assistance may be submitted online at LeeFLCares.com. If you have questions, please call 239-533-2273.
Lee County Schools
- BEAT THE RUSH! The Lee County Department of Health is offering free school immunizations. Call today at 239-461-6100 to make an appointment.
- We are stronger together! The School District of Lee County and Lee Health just completed a successful 3-day blood drive event for staff and their families. We estimate that our donations will save over 175 lives! #LoveLeeSchools #LeeHealthStrong
Lee County Libraries
- Keep your eye on the prize! Summer Reading Program participants who earn 1,000 points through READsquared are automatically entered to win the grand prize drawings for their age categories and each additional 100 points earned increases the participant’s odds of winning.