~143,805 positive cases in Florida residents and 2,536 positive cases in non-Florida residents~
TALLAHASSEE — The Florida Department of Health (DOH), in order to provide more comprehensive data, releases a report on COVID-19 cases in Florida once per day. The DOH COVID-19 dashboard is also providing updates once per day. The state also provides a report detailing surveillance data for every Florida county, which is available here.
Test results for more than 41,600 individuals were reported to DOH as of midnight, on Sunday, June 28. Today, as reported at 11 a.m., there are:
- 5,266 new positive COVID-19 cases (5,238 Florida residents and 28 non-Florida residents)
- 28 Florida resident deaths related to COVID-19
On June 28, 13.67 percent of new cases** tested positive.
There are a total of 146,341 Florida cases*** with 3,447 deaths related to COVID-19.
Since June 28, the deaths of twenty-nine Florida residents who tested positive for COVID-19 have been reported in Citrus, Dade, Hillsborough and Volusia counties.
Florida long-term care facility data:
- The list of long-term care facilities with active COVID-19 cases is available here.
- The list of long-term care facilities with deaths is available here, which is updated weekly.
- To date, 1,819 individuals that were staff or residents of a long-term care facility have died.
The antibody COVID-19 test results report will be provided once a week and contains county, race and lab information on antibody COVID-19 tests conducted in Florida. The report for antibody tests conducted by private health care providers is available here and the report for antibody tests conducted at state-supported COVID-19 testing sites is available here.