Lee County Update
- Limerock mining has always been, and remains, a permitted use in the DR/GR land use category of the Lee Plan. For more information, visit https://fal.cn/38Yb8.
- It’s important that residents of all ages follow CDC guidelines to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Follow these recommendations if going out in public: https://fal.cn/38Yat.
- Celebrate National Stay Out of the Sun Day with an at-home activity from The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel. No sunscreen required! https://fal.cn/38Y48
- Applications for the LeeCares Individual Assistance program will remain open through the holiday weekend and will be closing on Monday, July 6, at noon. Applications will then be closed until the following Monday, July 13, for processing. https://fal.cn/38XTM
- Independence Day celebrations can leave behind debris that pollute our waterways. Join Keep Lee County Beautiful during their annual beach cleanup event on Sunday, July 5. https://fal.cn/38XQ5
- To reduce #boating under the influence (BUI), MyFWC Florida Fish and Wildlife is participating in #OperationDryWater this weekend to reduce the number of alcohol- and drug-related accidents and fatalities. For more information, visit