The Village of Estero has compiled the most recent daily updates from the State of Florida, Lee County and the Village of Estero. This compilation provides updates from the governmental perspective. The information provided below was developed by our partner agencies for public consumption.
Village of Estero Update
Village Hall has closed the public lobbies as of 5:00 p.m., Monday, March 23.
- We will still be accepting online applications, records requests, requests for action related to roads and landscaping, and general inquiries.
- Our phone lines will remain open and we will have available a dropbox for paper building application
- Health Data: https://fdoh.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/8d0de33f260d444c852a615dc7837c86
- Global Confirmed Cases: 4,383,360 (298,295 deaths)
- U.S. Confirmed Cases: 1,393,890 (84,239 deaths)
- Florida Confirmed Cases: 42,402 (1,875 deaths, 7,749 hospitalizations, 609,574 tests, 7.1% positive rate) (see attached graph)
- Lee County Confirmed Cases: 1,350 (73 deaths, 334 hospitalizations, 16,423 tests, 8.2% positive rate)
- Estero Confirmed Cases: 53 (unknown death and hospitalization numbers)
- Practice “social distancing” by remaining at least 6 feet from others
- Limit gatherings to 10 people or less
- Tools like Zoom and Skype are great ways to stay connected virtually!
- Lee Health
- If you are experiencing acute COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough or runny nose, a doctor will see you via Lee Telehealth or your primary doctor via MyChart Video Visits. If the doctor suspects you have COVID-19, he or she will create a physician order and send it to our staff, who will then call