The Village of Estero has compiled the most recent daily updates from the State of Florida, Lee County and the Village of Estero. This compilation provides updates from the governmental perspective. The information provided below was developed by our partner agencies for public consumption.
Village of Estero Update
Village Hall has closed the public lobbies as of 5:00 p.m., Monday, March 23.
- We will still be accepting online applications, records requests, requests for action related to roads and landscaping, and general inquiries.
- Our phone lines will remain open and we will have available a dropbox for paper building application
- Health Data: https://fdoh.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/8d0de33f260d444c852a615dc7837c86
- Global Confirmed Cases: 4,498,579 (304,631 deaths)
- U.S. Confirmed Cases: 1,426,716 (86,228 deaths)
- Florida Confirmed Cases: 43,210 (1,875 deaths, 7,749 hospitalizations, 609,574 tests, 7.1% positive rate) (see attached graph) (these figures have not been updated since yesterday’s update)
- Lee County Confirmed Cases: 1,350 (73 deaths, 334 hospitalizations, 16,423 tests, 8.2% positive rate) (these figures have not been updated since yesterday’s update)
- Estero Confirmed Cases: 54 (unknown death and hospitalization numbers)